Student Charge Accounts
Your Student Card Acts as a Low Interest Credit Card at the Campus Store
Please note your account must be cleared in order to register for summer school. You can find your account balance by logging into MOSAIC. Accounts must be paid at the Student Accounts and Cashiers Office in Gilmour Hall, Room 209 or online.
Frequently Asked Questions About Student Charge Accounts
- How do I get a student charge account?
- What can I put on my student charge account?
- How can I check my account balance?
- How do I pay my student account off?
- What forms of payment does the Accounts must be paid at the Student Accounts and Cashiers Office accept?
- Can I get a cash advance on my student charge account?
- I have a credit on my student charge account. Can I use it in the store?
- What is my credit limit?
- How much interest is charged?
- Can I lend my Student Card to a friend or family member to buy my school supplies for me?
- Can I get a copy of my account transactions?
1. How do I get a student charge account?
As soon as you are fully registered for a semester you can begin to use your student charge account. There is a $1,500 charge limit on this card.
2. What can I put on my student charge account?
You can purchase anything in the store on your charge account but remember that a student charge account is credit, just like a loan or credit card and will have to be paid back before you receive your marks or register for the next semester.
Amounts of less than $5.00 may not be charged.
3. How can I check my account balance?
Account balance can be checked on MOSAIC. We encourage you to check your account regularly. No statements are mailed to you.
4. How do I pay my student account off?
Payment is acknowledged as of the date the university receives payment, not by the date it was sent. Accounts must be paid off in full by the end of the academic session.
By regulation of the Board of Governors, the University may withhold transcripts, certificates and diplomas until a student's fees, Campus Store account, as well as other accounts owed to the University are paid in full. Students withdrawing from the University are required to settle their accounts before leaving.
5. What forms of payment does the Accounts must be paid at the Student Accounts and Cashiers Office accept?
For a full list of acceptable forms of payment visit the Student Accounts & Cashiers Office website.
6. Can I get a cash advance on my student charge account?
7. I have a credit on my student charge account. Can I use it in the store?
Yes you may.
8. What is my credit limit?
Credit may be accrued to an amount not in excess of $1,500 at any time. Credit may be suspended when this point is reached until the balance is reduced.
9. How much interest is charged?
Please see the Terms and Conditions on the Student Accounts website.
10. Can I lend my Student Card to a friend or family member to buy my school supplies for me?
No. Only the person whose name and picture appears on the card is authorized to use the card and is responsible for all use made of the I.D. Card until it is reported lost at the registrar's office.
11. Can I get a copy of my account transactions?
Yes, however there is a $5 fee to look up EACH transaction. In order to look up a transaction, you must know the EXACT amount of the transaction, and the date of the transaction. It takes 24 hours (longer during Rush periods) to look up a transaction.