For detailed building maps of classroom locations see University Technology Services Accessible Campus Maps.
There are a limited amount of lockers available, so make sure you sign up for one during the first week of school. All lockers are first come, first served.
Spring locker rentals begin on Monday May 7th, 2018 in the Main Store
There are no exchanges or refunds on locker rentals. It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms & conditions of the locker rental agreement.
The Campus Store has lockers that are available for rent in the following buildings:
- Kenneth Taylor Hall (KTH)
- Togo Salmon Hall (TSH)
- John Hodgins Engineering Building (JHE)
- Burke Science Building (BSB)
- Chester New Hall (CNH)
- Information Technology Building (ITB )
- Engineering Technology Building (ETB)
- DeGroote School of Business (DSB)
- L.R. Wilson Hall
- Ron Joyce Centre (RJC) lockers can be rented online, as well as in the Main Store.
All locker rentals in the above buildings are handled by the Campus Store, with the exception of Fine Arts and Music lockers. These lockers can be rented during the first full week of classes through the School of the Arts Office (TSH-414). Lockers in DBAC are rented by the Athletics and Rec Department and are awarded by lottery.
Locker Rentals Fees and Dates
Undergrad / Graduate Lockers
|TERM||FULL LOCKER||HALF LOCKER||
RENTAL START DATE
|CLEAN OUT DATE|
3 Month Spring / Summer Rental
|$30.00||N/A||Mon. May 7, 2018||Fri. Aug. 3, 2018|
8 Month Fall Term Rental
|$60.00||$30.00||Mon. Aug. 13, 2018||Fri. Apr. 26, 2019|
4 Month Winter Rental
|$30.00||N/A||Thurs. Jan. 4, 2019||Thurs. Apr. 26, 2019|
MBA Lockers Ron Joyce Centre (Burlington)
|TERM||FEE||RENTAL START DATE||CLEAN OUT DATE|
May 2018 to Aug. 2018
|$30.00||Mon. May 7, 2018||Fri. Aug. 3, 2018|
|$30.00||Mon. Aug. 13, 2018||Fri. Dec. 21, 2018|
|$30.00||Thurs. Jan. 4, 2019||Thurs. Apr. 26, 2019|
Locker Clean Out Days
Lockers must be cleared out at the end of term and locks left on lockers, or a cleaning/replacement charge will be applied to your student account. All items left in lockers past the clean out dates will be disposed of.
- McMaster is not responsible for damage or theft of items in lockers.
- Pre-existing damage to lockers must be reported within 7 days of initial rental.
- Lockers fees are non-refundable.
- Locks and lockers remain the property of McMaster University.
- Lockers must be cleared out at the end of term and locks left on the lockers or cleaning/replacement charges will be applied to your student account.
- All items left in lockers past the clean out dates will be disposed of.
- Any misuse of the locker will result in the termination of this agreement and the immediate forfeiture of the locker.
The Campus Store and McMaster University are not liable for any damage or theft of items that are left in your locker.
Have a question or would need to report a problem with your locker? Call (905) 525-9140 ext. 24751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org